How to build and install Apache from source inside ezjail?

edflecko . edflecko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:56:51 UTC 2014

I like the ease of using ezjail, but I'd like to install the current
version of Apache from source so I can build it with the options I want and
install it the way I want. However, I'm guessing I should install Apache in
the same location as ezjail would if I had installed it from ports to take
advantage of the security aspects of ezjail.

Can someone offer some advice on installing Apache from source in an ezjail
created jail?

Thank you,
Ed