print/cups: since update to 1.7.1: error : Send-Document client-error-document-format-not-supported

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 11 16:14:06 UTC 2014

On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:56:42 +0400
Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru> wrote:

> 11.04.2014 19:49, O. Hartmann пишет:
> > On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:22:39 +0400
> > Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru> wrote:

> >> Forgot to add: please, install print/cups-filters as well.
> >>

> > Installing that specific port corrupts printing - I'm not capable of printing anything
> > which I can print without this port.
>
> You say that at a vanilla system install and just hplip is OK,
> but installing cups-filters breaks printing?

No, not a vanilla system, all the 11.0-Current boxes I run (three). I updated hplip on
those systems after cups 1.5 -> 1.7 without problems. But I have on those boxes trouble
with cups-filters, at least two of the systems (the other is remote at the lab and I can
not check the printer output, which is corrupt on the systems at home WITH cups-filters
installed).