Throughput test with iperf...

takCoder tak.official at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 06:38:59 UTC 2013

hi again..

would any of you please at least explain it to me what may cause iperf
server ending up with "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" message right at
the beginning of setting second connection in my bi-directional throughput
test, using -r flag??

i used these commands on client and server on two freebsd machines which
are connected straight with one cat5e cable:

iperf -s -i 1
iperf -c X.Y.Z.T -t 60 -r

just getting more confused.. :(

Best Regards,