what kind of freeBSD to download for my pc?

cikitaluzza cikita100000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 23:53:24 UTC 2013

can i run exe files on freeBSD?it spoils fast or not?this question comes from fastest ever spoil OS windows which always spoil in a week seven times i think with things like errors or dll and many things from blue screen.do you have any problems within freeBSD or no problems?i dont like blue screen error or driver things and no matter what .how much total ram and bit is my pc of amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4000+ 2.11 GHz 960 MB RAM?im always in internet watching live camers,what do you suggest me to use os type?i like to save pictures and videos and never lost them,if you think your os is gonna spoil and lost my all files then i dont need it.i want stable os and never to reinstall or update