No Sound from Firefox

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Oct 6 14:27:51 UTC 2013

Firefox has suddenly went silent. I can view videos on Youtube for
instance, but there is no sound. If I save the video to dist and play
it with MPlayer, there is sound. I did update several PHP modules the
other day, but I don't know it that would have any effect on it. Also,
on several sites, a video starts to load then a blank white area takes
its place and that ends it. Any suggestions as to what might be the
problem.

--
Jerry ♔