define more partitions in freebsd

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 12:31:35 UTC 2013

thanks Robert,

so i just have one choice: gpart. do you know how to use it? i define
ad3 and ad3s1; after that i run this command: "gpart create -s mbr -n
20 ad3s1". but this error happens: "GEOM: file exists".
after that i do it again in different way: i create ad3 and after that
run the above command but it says: "invalid argument ad3s1". i think
because there is no ad3s1!!!

now how can i use -n flag to set entries number for my partitioning???

you know it is so important for me :(( any comments or hints are
really appreciated.
SAM