KDE Mouse Themes

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:28:09 UTC 2013

I have KDE version 4.8.4 (4.8.4) installed on a FreeBSD-8.3 system. I
have tried reading through the KDE documentation; however, I cannot
find the setting on my system to change the mouse theme(s). According
to the KDE documentation, the settings tab that should exist under
"settings" does not. Is there some special package I have to install to
get this ability? I cannot seem to find anything that specifically
relates to this problem in the ports tree. I can do this so easily in
an MS Windows environment, yet now I am just wasting time trying to do
something that should be simple and intuitive.

--
Carmel ✌
carmel_ny at hotmail.com