FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE w/ SanDisk ImageMate S11202

Waitman Gobble gobble.wa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 07:12:50 UTC 2013

After fiddling with it I don't think the CAM status CCB errors in my
when it's plugged in there's a 20 minute reboot cycle. And that's a problem.

I think it's maybe because the device I have needs some quirks stuff. i'll
check it out.

Somebody suggested I post in the freebsd-usb group,  sounds like a better
idea! Off I go/

I did get the multi card dumper daemon working. It's good for people who
dump alot of cards.
https://github.com/waitman/beenie

--
Waitman Gobble