Ports & Packages [Stable] in sync

Jeff Tipton jeff.t at mail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:55:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I upgraded 9.0 -> 9.1 on my netbook and only then found out that there
are no packages for 9.1-RELEASE. On my desktops, I keep ports and
packages at the RELEASE versions, so I only have to compile when I need
non-default options or when there are no packages. Would it be possible
to get the ports snapshot that was used to compile the 9-STABLE
packages? I think I could use subversion but then I need to know the
revision number of that snapshot. What do you suggest?

Thanks,
Jeff