Windowmaker build error, freebsd 9.1 inotify_init

sean tech.junk at myfairpoint.net
Thu Feb 14 02:17:24 UTC 2013

Hello All,

	I am seeing this exact windowmaker build error, http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=174105&cat= , on my freshly installed system appear when I try to build Windowmaker on my 9.1-RELEASE Freebsd and64 system running a generic kernel.

How exactly do I properly format the fix stated in the closed 174105 bug report to the Windowmaker Makefile?

"
Fix
Adding -linotify to LD_FLAGS in the Makefile fixes the problem.
"

					Thanks in advance,
					Sean