split-logfile

Mike. the.lists at mgm51.com
Mon Feb 11 16:17:33 UTC 2013

I've made the switch from apache to nginx for all the web servers I
run.  One thing that was missing from the nginx installs was the perl
script that is used in apache-land to split a single server access file
into separate files for each virtual host - split-logfile.  While I
could have continued to use the perl script, I decided to write similar
functionality in c.  The c language version uses less resources to
accomplish the same task more quickly.

A c language program with functionality similar to the split-logfile
perl script, available here:
http://archive.mgm51.com/sources/split-logfile.html