musicpd doesn't play musics

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:10:47 UTC 2013

Thanks for your answer!

2013/12/28 David Demelier <demelier.david at gmail.com>:
> Try to remove the device from audio_output. I personally have :
First I've tried with the default musicpd.conf, without oss/device.
Now I've tried again but it doesn't work :(
Vlc has audio output, and I can hear youtube videos, etc. And "cat
anyfile > /dev/dsp" produces some "melody".
I think the problem is in musicpd (because other programs has voice).

But I noticed a strange thing: I've /dev/dsp0.0, sometimes I've got
/dev/dsp0.1 too, and now only /dev/dsp0.1 (without /dev/dsp0.0). Is it
normal?