svn commit: r240807 - in stable/9/contrib/bind9: . lib/dns lib/dns/include/dns

Jamie Paul Griffin jamie at kode5.net
Sat Sep 22 12:33:02 UTC 2012

Hi

This morning at about 7 am, I noticed to commits to stable/9 that I wanted to pull in and so did and then rebuilt from source.

Just now, I noticed this: svn commit: r240807 - in stable/9/contrib/bind9: . lib/dns lib/dns/include/dns

I really can't be bother to requildworld again, can I just go into /usr/src/contrib/bind9 and make, build, install that bit? It does affect me do I should really update to this commit, up to now i've only rebuilt the entire system from source rather than individual code commits.

Cheers, Jamie