What replaces csup?

Stas Verberkt legolas at legolasweb.nl
Tue Sep 18 07:57:38 UTC 2012

Warren Block schreef op :
> The difference is that a local svn checkout has all the commit
> history. A comparison recently showed 700-some megabytes more space
> used by the svn checkout.

Although I believe the checkouts are bigger, I do not think they have
all the commit history. This is where SVN and CVS differ from systems
like Git or Mercury, which have all the history in a local working
copy. I think the overhead of SVN consists of backups and cached
copies of the previous revision, but I am not quite sure.