I am expecting your advise quickly

Bar Fred loius barfred12 at zing.vn
Tue Sep 18 02:18:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

We've set up a web office for barfl and we want you to join.
Here's a personal message from Bar Fred loius:
"GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

I AM AN EXECUTOR OF WILLS IN LAW, A SITUATION ARRIVAL ON MY CLIENT
FROM YOUR COUNTRY HE HAS ONLY ONE SON AND HE WILLED ALL HIS FORTUNE
TO HIM, BUT UNFORTUNATE HE DIED ON AUTO-CRASH WITH THE SON. NOW I
HAVE TO DECISION WHO TO PASS THE FORTUNE TO BECAUSE THE WIFE DIED
YEARS BACK BEFORE THE ACCIDENT. I CAN’T GIVE HIS FUND TO THE GOVERNMENT
BECAUSE THEY WILL SHARE IT AMONG THEMSELVES. I WANT US TO MAKE FORTUNE
OUT OF HIS DEPOSIT FUND OF $18.5MUSD IN A BANK HERE BECAUSE THIS
IS THE ONLY OPTION FOR US. YOU HAVE TO PARTNER WITH ME SO I WILL
REPLACE YOUR DETAILS IN HIS WILL FILE AS HIS NEXT OF KIN FOR THE
BANK TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOU ONCE I CONFIRMED IT.

REPLY WITH YOUR ADVICE FULL DETAIL
BAR FRED LOUIS +22997931942

"

A web office is like a private website -- only people who join can
see what's there. We can use the site to share files, pictures, and
links, coordinate events, and keep everyone up-to-date on important
group announcements. You don't need anything special to connect to
the site; just a web browser and an Internet connection. But you
do need to sign up to become a member.

Here's how to join...

1. Go to http://barfl.webexone.com/register_member.asp
2. Fill out the information on the new member form using the Registration
Code: barfXx

3. That's it!

Just make sure that when you enter the Registration Code, you type
it just like it's shown above because it is case-sensitive. Also,
be sure to keep the Registration Code private because anyone who
knows it can join the web office.

Enjoy your web office!