Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting now in just 30$/year

semi servers semiservers at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:38:51 UTC 2012

*Unlimited Reseller Hosting now in just 20$/year*

*Discount Coupon: LETS20*

*http://wbestoffer.wordpress.com*

*Reseller Hosting *

Would you like to start a web hosting company, or take your current hosting
business to the next level? Our reseller hosting account puts YOU in
control! With *WebHostMaker* you can sell unlimited plans to your customers
and we also enable overselling! You will have your own FREE private name
servers (ns1.yourdomain.com & ns2.yourdomain.com) that will build and
solidify your brand.

**

*Reseller Packages*

*Basic*

$3.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains

*100 GB* Storage

*1000 GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ion cube, Zend
Optimizer, Cron Jobs, GD Library, ImageMagick, Awstats etc...

Sign Up Now

* *

*Pro*

$4.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains

*300 GB* Storage

*3000 GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

* *

*Enterprise*

$5.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains

*Unlimited GB* Storage

*Unlimited GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

*Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting now in just 30$/year*

*Discount Coupon: LETS30 *
 Master Reseller Hosting

As a Master Reseller host you’re at the top of the food chain! You will be
able to sell both WHM Reseller accounts and cPanel accounts! With us you
can sell unlimited plans to your customers and we also enable overselling!
You will also have your own FREE private name servers (ns1.yourdomain.com &
ns2.yourdomain.com) that will build and solidify your brand

*Master Reseller Packages*

*Basic*

$7.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains + 10 WHM Accounts / 10 Sub Resellers

*100 GB* Storage

*1000 GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

* *

*Pro*

$8.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains + 30 WHM Accounts / 30 Sub Resellers

*300 GB* Storage

*3000 GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

*Enterprise*

$9.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains + Unlimited WHM / Unlimited Sub Resellers

*Unlimited GB* Storage

*Unlimited GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

*Unlimited Alpha Reseller Hosting now in just 40$/year*

*Discount Coupon: LETS40 *
 Alpha Reseller Hosting

As an Alpha Reseller host you’re in control! With Alpha Reseller you will
be able to sell Master Reseller accounts, WHM Reseller accounts and cPanel
hosting accounts! With us you can sell unlimited plans to your customers
and we also enable overselling! You will also have your own FREE private
name servers (ns1.yourdomain.com & ns2.yourdomain.com) that will build and
solidify your brand.
You will be hosted on WebHostMaker’s powerful dedicated servers that have
eight (4-8) CPUs, 8-12 GB RAM each, and are located at the Serverloft and
other large, established United States & Europ datacenters.

*Alpha Reseller Packages*

*Basic*

$11.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains/ 10 Master Reseller / 10 Sub Resellers

*Unlimited GB* Storage

*Unlimited GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

* *

*Pro*

$13.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains/ 30 Master Reseller / 30 Sub Resellers

*Unlimited GB* Storage

*Unlimited GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

* *

*Enterprise*

$15.99 per month

*Host Unlimited* Domains/ Unlimited Master Reseller / Unlimited Sub
Resellers

*Unlimited GB* Storage

*Unlimited GB* Bandwidth

*Unlimited* Email Accounts

*Unlimited* FTP Accounts

*Unlimited* Databases

*RvSitebuilder Pro*

*Softaculous*

Sign Up Now

*http://wbestoffer.wordpress.com*

--
***Disclaimer: This email is sent out in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act
of 2003. You can opt out by sending mail to **semiservers at gmail.com **with