[solved]: to move csup 90 to subversion 91rc

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Mon Sep 3 16:46:34 UTC 2012

Matthew Seaman <matthew at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> On 03/09/2012 17:29, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
>> I'm not sure whether there's any equivalent to tracking RELENG_9 (as
>> opposed to tracking RELENG_9_1) under the branching scheme being used
>> with subversion.
>
> stable/9 is the SVN equivalent of RELENG_9

Ah, yes, that makes sense. I hadn't looked higher than the releng part
of the path.

Is anyone working on documenting this for the "cutting edge" section of
the Handbook? I could take a shot at it myself, but I likely couldn't
produce anything intelligible for beginners (at least, not before 9.1 is
out).