after youtube .swf, black xterm text => transparent

Gary Aitken freebsd at dreamchaser.org
Fri Nov 23 04:22:41 UTC 2012

On 11/22/12 08:10, Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:
> 22.11.2012 16:33, David Demelier:
>> Do you have a nvidia card ?
>>
>> If yes right click on the youtube image and disable hardware acceleration,
>> it will probably solve it (solved for me)
>
> I'm seeing this too. nvidia-driver is installed. I'm using E17 without opengl.
>
> While this should work for flash plugin I was always hit by another bug -
< I can't use mouse on flash settings dialog unless flash is maximized.

Hmmm.  Seems to work for me whether normal sized, large sized, or full screen.
So the menu comes up on the right click,
and you can select "Settings..."
and the settings dialog comes up,
but you cannot change any of the settings?
But you can close the dialog using the "close" button using the mouse?
And you can switch tabs in the settings dialog using the mouse?