FreeBSD on SSD on ASUS P5KPL-C

Leslie Jensen leslie at eskk.nu
Thu Nov 22 08:45:46 UTC 2012

Thank you very much for your work on this. I have found this
conversation and your article very informative.

I've already installed W7 on my SSD but I let the installation program
create the windows (MBR) partition.

I'm going to install FreeBSD 9.1 as soon as it is ready so I want to ask
if it is straight forward if I follow your instructions for creating the
bsd slice and partitions, or if I need to check anything in order to get
the correct alignment?

Thanks

/Leslie