FreeBSD needs Git to ensure repo integrity [was: 2012 incident]

C. P. Ghost cpghost at cordula.ws
Mon Nov 19 01:29:53 UTC 2012

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:59 AM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> joerg_wunsch at uriah.heep.sax.de
>> You don't even have a name
>
> Your domain indicates Germany, please have a chat with CCC.de about
> the various good uses for nyms. And consult your library for some
> fine historical use cases. If that's counter to your beliefs, you
> are free to show us the way and post all your personal infos to the
> list.

Uh-oh grarpamp, I hope you realize whom you're trying to lecture here!
Joerg Wunsch is a highly appreciated long-time FreeBSD contributor and
was member of the Core Team for a long time (I met him in person in
the 90-ies and he's a very kind person). I wouldn't dismiss his advice
lightly, unless I had a very good reason.

Now, back to our regular programming.

Thanks,
-cpghost.

--