If you are using paper bills, this is for you

GreenPost hello at greenasia1.com
Fri Nov 16 17:49:06 UTC 2012

 Now view all your bills and pay them at 1-click. Anytime, Anywhere.

 *Malaysia* - Maxis, DiGi, TNB, Astro, Celcom, U Mobile, TM, Yes, P1,
Indah Water, SYABAS, KGPA, KRPM, Starhill Gοlf Resοrt.
 *Singapore* - Star Hub, M1, SingTel, Singapore Power, NUSS, Keppel
Clυb, SunPage, Sg Swimming Clυb, Phoenix Comms, ZONE Telecom,
Temasek Clυb, American Clυb, MyRepublic, NSRCC.

 We are also in *Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, UAE.*

 Introducing a hassle-f­ree bill management service!

 We are GreenPost, a fast, easy and eco-friendly bill management
system that enables you to manage all your bills online and on the
go!

 1.
 ONE single login- telephone, electricity, internet and clυb bills

 2.
 1-Click Bill Payments for all Malaysia bills

 3.
 Awarded iOS and Android apps. Now acc­ess bills anytime, anywhere

 4.
 Contribute towards greener tomorrow. S­ave trees everyday,
GreenPost way

 Signing up just takes 5 mins. <https://www.gogreenpost.com/#signup>

 * check out more details at http://www.gogreenpost.com

 GreenPost · 401 Macpherson road · #02-08 · Singapore 350131

--
You’re receiving this email because you requested to be notified about
GreenPost.