perl, rrdtool issue

Dánielisz László laszlo_danielisz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 07:30:02 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I issued the following command which I regretted: portupgrade -CPy, and this little tool installed perl 5.12 while perl 5.10 was already on the system. Since then everything is messed up.
Now I deleted perl 5.10 and reinstalled perl 5.10 and everything which depends on it and still have the following error:

# portversion -v
[Updating the pkgdb <format:bdb_btree> in /var/db/pkg ... - 626 packages found (-1 +0) (...) done]
Stale dependency: bsdpan-RRDp-0.99.0 --> perl-5.10.1_7 -- manually run 'pkgdb -F' to fix, or specify -O to force.

I tried pkgdb -F but it can't fix, also tried to delete rrdtool and reinstall, but still the same issue. I'm running 8.3-RELEASE-p3.

Do you have any idea how to solve this issue?

Thx!
Laszlo