"Cloud" software ?

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Fri May 25 13:16:43 UTC 2012

> I'm searching for a "cloud software" :-)

look at clouds.

> More precisely we would like to offer to our students and professors
> a kind of private cloud to access/manipulate  their personnal data
> from almost anywhere and with almost any devices ...
> ( Personnal PC, Mac, smartphones   and tablets ... etc )

if you first define what "cloud" is - then maybe i can help you.

Now "cloud" is just marketdroid term meaning 100 different things, often
contradictory.

If for you "cloud computing" means using remote services, then all FreeBSD
available software are "cloud" software - just log remotely to FreeBSD
server, by text (telnet,ssh) or graphics (X11, vnc) which is what i
actually do most of the time