"Cloud" software ?

Frank Staals frank at fstaals.net
Fri May 25 11:19:19 UTC 2012

Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet at esiee.fr> writes:

> Hello
>
> I'm searching for a "cloud software" :-)
>
> More precisely we would like to offer to our students and professors
> a kind of private cloud to access/manipulate  their personnal data
> from almost anywhere and with almost any devices ...
> ( Personnal PC, Mac, smartphones   and tablets ... etc )
>
> Anyone could help ?
> Thank you

As others have also already hinted at, I think you should be more
specific about what you want your ``cloud software'' to do. Without that
you will get K answers suggesting some software system that try to solve
K completely different problems. My part in those K different answers:
maybe OwnCloud[1] does something what you would want?

Good luck & Regards,

[1] http://owncloud.org/

--

- Frank