buildworld problem

Edward M eam1edward at gmail.com
Sat May 19 10:05:27 UTC 2012

On 05/18/2012 09:17 PM, Andriy Babiy wrote:
> Makefile.inc1", line 160: CPUTYPE global should be set with ?=

     I think the problem is  the wrong  cpu type define. . I took a
glance  at the code in the makefile.inc1 to see what would set that
error off and i found this in the makefile.inc1
     if cpu type does not equal target_cputype then throw that error.

       .if ${_CPUTYPE} != ${_TARGET_CPUTYPE}
       .error CPUTYPE global should be set with ?=.