Ports: Apache openoffice build eats all /usr and fails

Kenneth Hatteland kenneth.hatteland at kleppnett.no
Mon May 14 06:20:53 UTC 2012

Rebuilding and upgrading to apache openoffice on my main desktop fails
because the procedure consumes all my 17 gbs of available /usr space,
which still is not enough apparently. The build routine says 11gb is
more than enough. Libreoffice will not build on this machine for some
reason so at this point that is not an alternative. Anyone here have
ideas what is wrong ( some nob must be turned the wrong way ;) )

Blessed be...

Kenneth Hatteland