March News | العمالة الأخبار

SDIhr Team | News news at sdihr.com
Sun Mar 25 10:45:29 UTC 2012

March -- SDIhr -- Newsletter

 Images not displaying properly? Add news at sdihr.com to your address book now
or view the online version here.

Call: +92 33 34567 454
 Professional Manpower Provider

   EMPLOYER      JOB SEEKER      CURRENT JOBS

SDIhr | Pakistan

 SDIhr.com is a Pakistan-based workforce providing organization which helps
people and organizations to create their futures. Providing resources in the
Middle East region, we fully comprehend that a highly skilled and capable workforce
is critical to business performance and adds vital value to the economic vitality
of the region.
In this manner, we also help employees to reach their potential. Our recruitment/employment
trainings, practicums, consultancies and internships are offered nationwide,
where the skills and experiences of the people are best utilized in their desired
fields and industries.

SDIhr | Our Support

 The mission of SDIhr.com is to build an integrated workforce development system
for jobseekers and employers by analyzing market needs, effectively and efficiently
coordinating the delivery of resources, programs and services, and evaluating
the results for accountability. We provide employers with customized solutions
for their current and future workforce requirements, where our liable and permanent
staffing solutions help the employers and recruiters to succeed by matching
the right people with the right mixture of skills and experiences to the business.
Every day, thousands of workforce development professionals in hundreds of
nonprofit organizations change lives by giving people the tools and connections
they need to achieve economic opportunity and stability. Workforce Management
is ‘for’ and ‘about’ the leaders who are using HR to create a measurable competitive
advantage that helps keep businesses up to date, on track and focused on what
matters most - its people.

   Sources Development International
 Lahore-Islamabad (PAK)
corporate at sdihr.com
www.sdihr.com
 To ensure our newsletter always reaches your inbox, please add news at sdihr.com
to your
address book. If you prefer not to receive news from SDIhr-Pakistan in the
future, you can
unsubscribe here.