Running OS tftp vs. pxeboot tftp

Rick Miller vmiller at hostileadmin.com
Wed Mar 14 10:44:42 UTC 2012

I thought I would follow up on this as a couple individuals expressed
an interest in it...

We have isolated the configuration in which this occurs under.  It
occurs during the execution of pxeboot.bs on brocade switches with
vlan tagging enabled.

We have begun to review the pxeboot.bs source code in order to get
more debug information out of it and have opened a support case with
Brocade.

--
Take care
Rick Miller