Account access

Fbsd8 fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com
Fri Jun 15 16:55:33 UTC 2012

Jacqueline Parlane wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Just hoping I can hear back from someone on the process to unlock one of my clients accounts with http://freedns.afraid.org/ please.
>
> Her previous web developer is no longer in contact and we need to put in place some domain redirects and access a mailing list.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Kind Regards
> Jacqueline

This is the wrong place to be asking about this. You should be asking
this question of the people at http://freedns.afraid.org

I would say "unlock" is the wrong word. What you want is to login to
an existing account at their website. Like it says to recover your
account ID and or password you need to know the email address used to
sign up with. If you dont know it or can not guess it then you are SOL.
You could alway contact them and ask for help.