NO SUBJECT

PingBrother Networking sales at pingbrother.com
Wed Jun 13 01:30:08 UTC 2012

    is watching
your devices

  	  - MONITORING
- CONTROL
- WATCHDOG

    Dear network expert,

 We would like to introduce our new low cost, but high reliable industry POE switch model: EPIW114

This is suitable for standard or non standard POE IP cameras, or other POE devices and provides many other remote monitoring, control, and watchdog functions. Of course all other earlier models are also available.
 Please see our features comparsion table, or to learn more watch our video presentation.

Become our partner! We have special conditions for system integrators, wholesalers and distributors.
 For further details and order information feel free to contact us at sales at pingbrother.com

    Features of EPIW114

POE switch for standard or passive-POE devices
Manageable POE power
Management of any devices by contact outlets
Monitoring with measuring of the
Inpout voltage
Internal temperature

Manageable automatic watchdog functions
Watched events:
Lost ping of any host
Faulty http answer of any host

Automatic watchdog responses:
Turn ON/OFF/RESET of the POE power
Control of any other device by contact outlets
Email warning

Free management software to remotely control several devices in one clear GUI
Robust industrial design and construction

    Broperator is our free managenent software

 It is suitable for all PingBrother devices. Using this application you can have an overview of the measured temperatures, consumption and power supply values and channel statuses in hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly breakdown.  You can view the log entries for specific devices, and you can also switch the status of the channels.

 If you operate a larger network, this little software application can be an essential tool for you to remotely manage up to hundreds of devices sorted by various field or logical groups on a clear interface.

 To learn more or contact us:

www.pingbrother.com
 sales at pingbrother.com
Tel: +3615999099

 Regards, Mate Horvath
sales engineer

 We have found your email address on the Internet. It is not necessary to unsubscribe. If you do not answer us, we will not send email anymore to you.

    PingBrother is

 a 4 port industrial 10/100 passive POE ethernet switch and IP watchdog with built in web based GUI.  It is an intelligent device, which watches a lot of qualities of its environment, such as input voltage, temperature, current consumption of the connected POE devices, operability of any network devices (ping, http availability), water leakage or condensation.

 It gives a user defined response, for example turns off /on or reset the power of the POE ethernet ports, controls any connected device by its relay contact, and/or sends an email.

PingBrother can work on nearly any low voltage (8-56V DC or 9-42V AC), and can distribute its input power to any kind of connected standard or non standard POE devices (PD).

 PingBrother can manage other, non-IP devices through the relay contacts connected to the terminal blocks.

012