Question about FreeBSD for IA-64 software

Denis Guzanov guzanovsky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:45:58 UTC 2012

Dear FreeBSD Team,

Firstly I would like to say you Big thanks for your really good job and the
best system for us, small IT staff.

Second, I would like to ask you about some problem with FreeBSD source.

I've downloaded .iso Image from this link:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/ia64/ia64/ISO-IMAGES/9.0/following
.iso file: FreeBSD-9.0-RELEASE-ia64-release.iso

And when I tried to install it I have nothing.... I did it many times, but
have no result. When I've downloaded 8.3 version Installation was completed
successfully.

Dear FreeBSD Team, could you, please, check your .iso file for IA-64
systems or maybe consult me what I need to do?

Thanks and Best regards,
Denis.