Flash in Firefox

Manish Jain bourne.identity at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:23:24 UTC 2012

<<
I've not experienced any problem with sites that
use Flash, including Youtube.

Hi Jeff,

Okay, so can you please go to the URL below and see whether the bubbles
work for you ?

http://news.discovery.com/human/games-lumosity-word-bubbles.html

I don't have a problem with YouTube either. But if the flash at the URL
above works for you, I request you to kindly share with me the ports I
need to install. I spent a lot of time, energy and bandwidth
installing/reinstalling over a dozen ports, including opera. But neither
opera nor firefox on my system work for the subject URL

Please send a cc of your reply to me at bourne.identity at hotmail.com

Thanks &
--
Regards,