Architectural CAD software

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 23:35:45 UTC 2012

>________________________________

Hi Lee, you could ask this same question on a Linux (or better, Ubuntu) forum/mailing list, surely you'll receive more answers, then you can see if the CAD apps used by them will run on FreeBSD (I'm quite sure them will work).

Why I say a Linux forum is better for this? because I don't know any non-computer-geek who uses FreeBSD, but there are a lot of Architects/Graphic Artists using Linux, and specially Ubuntu right now.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com