Broken link on your website

Emma Haze emmakhaze at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:58:34 UTC 2012

Hi!

I just wanted to follow up with you regarding the email I had sent you
about the broken link I found on your website. Please let me know if you
had the chance to look at both the broken link and my suggested
replacement. It would be great if my resource was used.

Please let me know what you think!

Best Regards,

Emma