GUI for "gpart"

Graeme Dargie arab at tangerine-army.co.uk
Sat Jul 7 17:34:12 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org [mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Wojciech Puchar
Sent: 07 July 2012 14:50
To: FreeBSD
Subject: Re: GUI for "gpart"

> I have heard, although I never personally saw it, a GUI for "gpart" I
> heard that there exists one for Linux. Is there any comparable one for
> FreeBSD and comparable with KDE?
no idea. If you want it with already installed system, try to compile linux software.

Anyway i see no reason for such a software, click-click solutions are always inefficient relative to normal text based ones, and partitioning is not a job that end user (who want click-click interfaces at all cost) is supposed to do _______________________________________________