Tweetless

Lars Eighner luvbeastie at larseighner.com
Thu Jul 5 09:41:40 UTC 2012

Thanks for those who have attempted to help with the problem of twitter
pages not loading completely in Firefox 13.0.1,1.

My solution was to deinstall Firefox 13.0.1,1 and install firefox-esr
(10.0.5.1).  This version handles twitter competently and everything else
that I have check that is mission critical for me.  I do not know what
bleeding-edge functionality is lost in this rollback, but it works for me.

Since twitter works correctly in firefox-esr and opera (in exactly the same
machine with the same os version and network connection), I think the most
reasonable assumption is that something in twitter is hitting a bug in
firefox 13.0.1,1.  If firefox 13.0.1,1 is correct then it is the "only one
in step" on the parade ground.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html