Building www/libxul fails - 'No such file or directory'

Toomas Aas toomas.aas at raad.tartu.ee
Tue Jul 3 17:52:40 UTC 2012

Hello!

It seems I can't build www/libxul from a freshly updated ports tree on
my 9.0-STABLE amd64 system. No matter how I try, the build ends with

sed: /usr/ports/www/libxul/work/mozilla-1.9.2/build/unix/*.pc: No such
file or directory.

I have commented out entire /etc/make.conf except one line
PERL_VERSION=5.14.1

I set the following options in the port configuration:

# cat  /var/db/ports/libxul/options
# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# Options for libxul-1.9.2.28_1
_OPTIONS_READ=libxul-1.9.2.28_1
_FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST=DBUS JAVA DEBUG LOGGING OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=DBUS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=JAVA
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=DEBUG
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=LOGGING
OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS

Linked to this message are the entire build output and my list of
installed ports. Any advice would be welcome.

--
Toomas Aas
Tartu linnakantselei arvutivõrgu peaspetsialist

-----
Lisandid (Lingid aeguvad 01/31/13)
https://webmail.raad.tartu.ee/imp/attachment.php?u=toomas_aas%40post.raad.tartu.ee&t=1341337365&f=libxul1.out.bz2
https://webmail.raad.tartu.ee/imp/attachment.php?u=toomas_aas%40post.raad.tartu.ee&t=1341337365&f=packages.txt