How to Research Availability of Print Drivers

robert perry rperry1742 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 25 20:39:57 UTC 2012

I intend to purchase a multifunction printer (including fax, scanner, &
copier) and return to utilizing the BSD operating systems.  Early research
indicates that few printer manufacturers formally support the FreeBSD or
Unix operating systems but imply that drivers may still be available
elsewhere.  In the past, I remember visiting certain websites that provided
links to drivers but have forgotten the address.  Could someone refresh my
memory or provide an address that could help?

Thanks,

Bob Perry

Our political system's not broken, ...it's FIXED.