kqueue and filenames

Info info at o-notation.org
Mon Jan 23 11:06:38 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm using kqueue for detecting file-events; for additional information I
add a struct to udata, when registering an event with kevent.
When I delete an event, will be udata deleted too, or do I have to
manage the memory for the structs with an own implementation?

kevent is triggered when a file is renamed. How do I get the new name?
Is there an extra function? In the moment, I see only the possibility by
searching the filesystem(folder) for a new name.

Thanks for every hint.

Matthias
Moenchengladbach, Germany