Horrible installer

Johan Hendriks joh.hendriks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:21:49 UTC 2012

Michael Sierchio schreef:
> I've been using FreeBSD since 2.2.1, and.... IMHO, the 9.0 installer SUX!
> It blow chunks. It's a POS.  It's crap.  It is a joke.
>
> I hope I made myself clear. ;-)
>
> - M
You made your self clear.

I  remember myself coming from anaconda ( The Red Hat installer.) before
i used FreeBSD.
I thought the installer of FreeBSD was very difficult to use, i could
not understand how that in my eyes ancient installer could ever get a
decent OS on my disk.

But after trail and error i got used to it, and i can now almost blindly
use it.
Now there comes another installer, same story.
I need to get used to it again, in about 6 months i do not remember the
old installer anymore and things feel natural again.
No big deal just adapt and go on.

regards
Johan