Backup strategy for zfs + jail

bsd bsd at todoo.biz
Tue Jan 17 22:35:26 UTC 2012

Le 17 janv. 2012 à 22:52, Devin Teske a écrit :

> [...]

Though HAST seems quite interesting I am not looking for a cluster solution.
My FTP server is provided by my ISP, and Ideally I would like something that feets in that solution…

So something like ZFS snapshots + some syncing level FTP service that will do the copy to the remote location… I don't really know if this approach will work with a ZFS snapshot, I use to work at file level using duplicity… works well though a bit heavy !

G.B.

> --
> Devin

> The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

---------> Grégory Bernard Director <---------