Backup strategy for zfs + jail

Dmitry Sarkisov ait_mlist at rocc.ru
Tue Jan 17 22:06:12 UTC 2012

On 17-01-2012, Tue [13:52:48], Devin Teske wrote:

> [...]

I personally wouldn't rely on such a new technology as HAST, considering the importancy of backups.
ZFS has some nice features already.

Create snapshots of your datasets and use zfs send. You can even transfer differences between snapshots.
Google for it. ZFS is awesome modern technology, more than that it's stable enough. ;)

--
Best wishes,

Dmitry Sarkisov
<--\