How to destroy a zombie zpool

Robert Boyer rwboyer at mac.com
Tue Jan 17 05:42:02 UTC 2012

I agree if you move drives and a particular zfs has not seen them before - and there is a zfs label at the end things can go pear shaped - however…

if you blast just the end of the drive it should be fine.

RB

Ps. Maybe I;ll title a book fun with zfs and glabel or cheap thrills with zfs, glabel and gpt uuid's - how to screw up MacOS/Darwin the easy way…