Sales Enquiry

Matt matt at stocklotworld.com
Thu Jan 12 12:13:38 UTC 2012

   Hi

   I would like introduce my company Stocklot World    surplus stock situations .

   Excess stock is a problem that many   don’t embrace as a priority. Excess invento   negatively affects cash flow, ties up valuable warehousing sp   ultimately is detrimental to the company’s financial statement.

   We spe   may include   stocks, products w   ex-promotional goods, old warehous   stocks/inventory that you wish to clear.   for business people   while maximizing returns.

   ·  Allows you to free up precious retail and w
   ·  Cut overhead and operating expenses. <
   ·  Quick decisions made.

   ·  Bank transfer funds are sent to y
   ·  Improve your cash flow, increase your worki
   ·  Cleaning out your stale stock will keep you   and current. Your customers will be able to focus on curr   merchandise, rather than last year’s residuals. It will allow you to
      producti

   If you handle these stock situations yourself and   that you can offer me at the moment, please give me a    be pleased to offer my services.

   Regards

   Matt Brewer

   <   FONT-SIZE: 1   mso-fareast-theme-font: mi   mso-no-proof: yes">Stocklot World
   Buyers & Sellers of Surplus Inventory & Deal Makers

   Cornwall Road, Harrogate, HG1 2PL, North Yorks

   Mob: 07710 825666

   Email: [1]
   Web: [2]www.stocklotworld.com<

   Twitter - [3]<Click He
   Buy From Us [4]<Click Here>
   Sell To Us [5]<Click Here>
   [6]<Clic

   -----------------------------------------------------------------   ----------------------------------------------------------------------
   -----
   Our Email Policy:  You have received this email as we are sp   ecifically looking to purchase your products or services, not sell y   ou something. We obtained your email address by searching on the web
   for pa   from your com   once every three   are not in the business   your privacy. Under UK law you    our emails. If you wish to unsubscrib   in the subject header.  Please make   that we sent to, otherwise you will not be   Thank you

   -----

   -----
   COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY

   This e-mai   for the addresse   disclosure under applicable law   have received this e-mail in error   immediately, delete it from your system and do    otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its att
   Internet communications are not guaranteed to be sec   virus-free.

   Stocklot World Ltd does not accept respons   arising from unauthorised access to, or interference w   Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmissi   of any viruses.  Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by Stocklo   World Ltd for operational or business reasons.

   Any opinion o   that does not relate    personal to the sender and is not    World Ltd

   office1