mailing list and personal assaults

Bill Tillman btillman99 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 22:33:35 UTC 2012

________________________________

From: Johan Hendriks <joh.hendriks at gmail.com>
To: FreeBSD <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: mailing list and personal assaults

I as a normal sys admin like to read the mailing lists, because it learned me a lot, and it still does.

But lately it looks like more and more people get personal!
The word ass, has passed this year even more  then i used my own.

Maybe it is the time we live in, but please !
If you are not agree with someone's statement or thoughts, ignore it or write your thoughts and be done with it.

regards
Johan