request a quote

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 29 09:39:15 UTC 2012

On 29/02/2012 08:59, Mariusz Herman wrote:
> I would be thankful, if you could send me price of 4-year support for
> FreeBSD.

You seem to be under a misapprehension of what FreeBSD.org is.  We
aren't an Operating Systems vendor that offers a product for sale.
Instead, we are a group of like-minded people who like to produce and
give away, for free, an operating system.

There isn't really any overarching company that offers FreeBSD support
in the way you are looking for; instead, you should look for a
contractor -- the freebsd-jobs at freebsd.org list might be a better place
to ask.

Considering the list of hardware you've supplied -- I can't see any
obvious problems with FreeBSD compatibility (but I could be wrong) --
however, that's the sort of thing that tends to get sorted out in the
first day or so of work.  Could you expand a bit more on what you want
in terms of FreeBSD support?  What the purpose of the system is to be,
what applications you want to run, expectations of what you want the
support person to provide?

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--