Delete files let FreeBSD crashes.
hufeng1987 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 01:25:17 UTC 2012
I had resolved the problem :
1. restart FreeBSD to single user mode.
2. umount all device then run fsck -f
3. after finished the fsck, restart FreeBSD , return to normal mode.
4. delete the broken directory, and restore the data from backup.
5. every thing seems ok now.
在 2012年2月28日 下午4:09，Damien Fleuriot <ml at my.gd>写道：
> On 2/28/12 8:11 AM, netroby wrote:
> > i installed freebsd 9 on virtualbox, when i try to delete a directory
> > with following command:
> > rm -rf ./zf2
> > the system will halt , then restart.
> > i had using fsck -y to check the filesystem, but seems not work.
> > following the output:
> *** HALT ***
> You're not running fsck on a MOUNTED device are you ?
> If you are, kindly stop doing so to prevent damage to your system.
> freebsd-questions at freebsd.org mailing list
> To unsubscribe, send any mail to "
> freebsd-questions-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
More information about the freebsd-questions