SMTP error: 552 5.6.0 Headers too large (32768 max)

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Fri Feb 24 11:08:55 UTC 2012

On 02/23/12 22:55, Da Rock wrote:
> On 02/24/12 05:01, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
>> Arthur Chance wrote:
>>> DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!
>> Well spotted& said :-)

[snip]

> However misguided they are, they may believe strongly in this; so I'm
> not sure there is a troll per se.
>
> The evidence is that they have only targeted freebsd.org addresses, and
> only the questions list. If they were trolling, why not include all the
> other lists?

A reasonable question but the discrepancies between

 > My name is Roy Mathew.

and

 > From: Al Hadith <allnetsv at gmail.com>

seem a typical indication of a troll. The sometimes mangled English
after claiming an Anglo-Saxon name and the non sequitur final line also
suggest troll. Finally, as far as I understand it, many followers of
Islam would find the use of "Al Hadith" as an adopted name to be
provocative. Yes, the OP may be a genuine seeker after truth, but my
money's on troll.