CPAN hanging on ExtUtils::MakeMaker even if installed

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Wed Feb 22 16:40:59 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Matthew Seaman
<m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk> wrote:
> On 22/02/2012 15:54, Alejandro Imass wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Jaime Kikpole <jkikpole at cairodurham.org> wrote:
[...]

> Actually, the problem as highlighted in that Perlmonks article was with
> BSDPAN::ExtUtils::Packlist.  A fix has been applied to the perl5.10,
> perl5.12 and perl5.14 ports.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this in 5.10 but I can't say for sure since
I upgraded all my systems to 5.12. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it
in 5.12 though. The problem is that I got so used to it that I stopped
paying attention to it and just fixed in on the spot, so I can't
really say for sure the last time I encountered the problem.

--
Alejandro Imass