New iso format on 9.0

jb jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:17:44 UTC 2012

Devin Teske <devin.teske <at> fisglobal.com> writes:

> [...]

Well, old habits never die :-)
But, actually, why not on FreeBSD ?

Btw,
mdconfig(8)
     To create an md(4) device out of an ISO 9660 CD image file (-a and -t
     vnode are implied), using the first available md(4) device, and then
     mount the new memory disk:

           mount -t cd9660 /dev/`mdconfig -f cdimage.iso` /mnt

jb